- How do the Nigeria and Ghana markets differ structurally from the last demand shock felt in 2014/2015 and what lessons did we learn? Are investors, developers better prepared?
- How will markets in Ghana and Ivory Coast manage with 2020 elections as well as the pandemic? Can we expect a longer recovery period?
- Currency pressure and liquidity issues will be a key factor in the post pandemic recovery – what processes are being put in place to manage this volatility?
- There has been a downward pricing and rental correction in the region over the last 24 months – do we expect rentals and pricing to fall further post the pandemic or will they remain stable?
- Are there any innovative strategies/opportunities that will arise from the pandemic and how can these be used to positively impact the real estate market?- is there an opportunity for technology to fast-track the recovery?
Watch now for more expertise and insights, and let us know what you think in the comments below.
In partnership with API events
To find out more about our Property Finance solutions, click here.