- Financial Institution interventions and decisions – how will they deal with imminent covenant defaults and how will they manage debt investments ?
- Can we expect funding from banks/institutions for new development projects in Africa in the next 6 to 12 months?
- The impact on exits- what does this mean for their exit strategies and will exit pricing expectations change dramatically?
- Management of assets and investments remotely- with travel bans in place indefinitely; how will international and regional financial institutions manage their assets and investments over the next 3 to 6 months?
- Going forward – what role will DFI’s have in the overall post Covid-19 recovery? How will future investment decisions change and what opportunities or green shoots will come out of this period?
Watch now for more expertise and insights, and let us know what you think in the comments below.
In partnership with API events.
To find out more about our Property Finance solutions, click here.