The Financial Mail Top Analyst Awards, in association with Iress, JSE and CFA Society South Africa awards South Africa’s Top Analysts in the institutional stock broking industry.
The research survey conducted by Intellidex is estimated to cover 90% of the institutional market through confidential questionnaires completed by domestic institutional clients of South African stockbroker firms.
The Financial Mail has been associated with this survey since 1975 – the only ranking in South Africa that provides a reliable and independent ranking of skills in the industry.
Green is the new gold standard!
When your research and trading expertise are truly differentiated, it’s your clients who really stand out.
- Winner, young analyst non-equities – Reezwana Sumad
- Winner, technical analysis – Neels Heyneke
- Winner, diversified industrials and third, financial & industrial small/medium market cap companies – Munira Kharva
- Winner, fixed income trading – Mark Southworth
- Second, fixed interest securities – Walter de Wet, Reezwana Sumad and Neels Heyneke
- Third, gold mining, platinum & precious metals and sixth, commodities – Arnold van Graan
- Third, credit analysis – Jones Gondo and Nthuleng Mphahlele
- Fourth, real estate – Ridwaan Loonat
- Fifth, investment strategy – Neels Heyneke
- Sixth, computing & electronics – Preshendran Odayar and Ziyaad Joosub
To find out more, watch below.
For more info, get in touch with us here